Saturday, May 1, 2010

China Glaze Atlantis (Part Trois)

Happy May Day!! ^_^
     Between looking frantically for a Merry Midnight dupe or an affordable bottle of the stuff since VNS took their stock down (thanks a bunch OPI azzclowns) and studying last night, I didn't have any time to change my mani. So I put on a coat of Essie Matte About You, and left it at that. 


Natural light, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

Natural light, no flash.

   I got a little tip pull when I woke up this morning, but that's okay. This will be coming off after class. Yes, I have class (and a quiz) on a Saturday, courtesy of Snowmaggeddon. And then finals start on Monday...I don't know who thought it would be okay to give students only one full day to study for finals, when normally, we get five. But I digress.
  About Atlantis, I prefer it shiny. When it's matte, it loses some of the depth that makes it so beautiful for me. Plus the glitter can't really do what it does, which is a shame. I'm going to study, and then I may try to konad over this. I think it'll be ugly, but since it'll be gone in a few hours, it doesn't really matter.