Thursday, April 15, 2010

NOTD: Borghese Capri Coral

           After removing Peach Sherbet, I replaced it with Borghese Capri Coral, a color I've been meaning to wear forever. 


Capri Coral is pretty. It's an uber bright, teetering on the edge of neon, coral-ish creme. I say coral-ish, because when I look at it, I don't think coral. I definitely think more...bright pink with a splash of orange. Which is not really coral, to mee....

Sunlight, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

     Now this, I love. I love how the color looks with my skin, and it's an instant mood lifter for me. It's just so cheerful and bold.
     I liked Capri Coral's formula too. It was nice. Not as well pigmented (this is three coats, and I still feel like I can see a hint of VNL) as I would like, but it was easy to apply and dry time was good. And it dried so shiny! I almost forgot to even put on my topcoat, because it was shiny already. 
     And I liked the brush! It's two little brushes stuck together:


Which looked scary at first, but wow, it works great, and it actually took a little less time to paint my nails than normal. The color applied smoothly and evenly in two strokes, and I liked how heavy the brush felt in my hand. Nice and sturdy. ^_^