Thursday, September 23, 2010

Nubar Unfaithful Red + Fauxnad

            Man...today was one of those days where halfway through, I had to stop and ask Jesus to take the wheel, because if not, I would have driven the car right off a cliff. I'm so le tired. But I just wanted to write a quick post about the konad that I did on my mani from yesterday, because I actually like this one. 


I used the little scrolly pattern from BM12, and stamped it on with China Glaze 2030. 
Then I put a little clear gem where the scrolly part was skinniest. 

Sunlight, no flash.

Natural light, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash. 

      Lol, in all the frustration, embarrassment, misery, confusion and despair of today, my nails were the one thing that kept a smile on my face. And really, isn't that how it should be? 

Have a good night, everyone!