Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tagapalooza!

     I was recently (jk, it was like months ago smh!) tagged in a few stuff and have been meaning to complete them and pass them on. This past weekend, I finally finally got off my ass and got them done, so let's get right into it, shall we? n_n


First, I was given a handwriting tag from Anna over at Loodie Loodie Loodie. Which btw, if you haven't been reading, you should definitely start. My nails are like 10x healthier because of her.
But anyway, for the tag, I had to handwrite the answers to the following questions:


1. What is your name/blogger name?
2. What is your blog's name/URL?
3. Write,"The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog."
4. What's your favorite type of food?
5. What are some of your favorite makeup brands?
6. What are some of your nicknames?
7. What are some pictures you like to doodle?



And here are my answers:


 Yes, I know. My handwriting looks exactly like an one-armed fish wrote it while being electrocuted. I know.  
I also know that I'm like uber tardy for the party with this tag and consequently, I'm 99% sure that everyone has done this already. But if by chance you haven't, consider yo'self tagged. 




The second tag came from Rory at Varnish Vixen, and it was for a nail art challenge.
The rules were:
1. go to your lacquer stash
2. CLOSE your eyes and pull 3 random items - JUST 3



And from those three polishes, I had to create a mani, presumably a non-ooglay one. 
Because I am the polish gods' favorite joke, I ended up with:



And here's what I made out of those:

Sunlight, no flash.


Natural light, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.

     To create this, I started with a layer of milky basecoat and then applied three coats of China Glaze White Cap. I used topcoat on it and let it dry for an hour, before proceeding to stamp on the ivy-ish pattern from Bundlemonster's BM20 plate, using L.A. Girl Punk. Punk is so thin that you can barely see it, but it's there. Finally, I used Nubar Ocean to randomly stamp on the little flower thingies from Konad's M20 plate. I was surprised at how much I liked this. Too bad the tip shrinkage ruined it. ;_;

The last rule is that you have to tag 3 bloggers, so I'm going to tag Another Bottle of Polish?!, Concrete and Nail Polish, and anyone else who wants to do it but hasn't been tagged. If you do choose to do it, please send me a link or leave it in the comments! I love seeing the stuff that people have come up with for this challenge. n_n

And the last tag was for the Top 10 blog award, and came from Beauty Shades! Thank you for the tag, girl! I really appreciate it! 

Purpley. n_n

The rules of this tag are that I have to name 10 of my favorite cosmetics and tag 10 other bloggers to receive the award. 

So my top 10 cosmetics would be:
1. Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
2. Shiro Cosmetics Eyeshadows (I own most of them and love all the ones I have)
3. Fyrinnae Eyeshadows
4. Reviva Labs Makeup Primer
5. Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion
6. Wet n Wild Cream Eyeliner
7. Wet n Wild Palettes
8. Milani Color Brilliance Eyeliners
9. Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation
10. Maybelline Volume Express Falsies Mascara

And in no particular order, I shall tag:

Wooh that was long, huh?
Lesson learned though....noo more procrastinating on tags.  x_o
Thanks for reading, and have a great day!!