Sunday, June 19, 2011

Milani Molten Rock

        Happy Father's Day guys!! Unfortunately, I didn't have time to make a Father's Day mani, but I do have something that I ended up liking quite a bit. This is Milani Molten Rock, from last year's Liquid Metals Collection. 
        
Molten Rock is a saturated and rich ocean blue foil, speckled with lighter blue flecks. 

Sunlight, no flash.


Natural light, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash. 

       I have no idea what molten rocks have to do with this color, but I love it alot. The light blue flecks sparkle in the sunlight, and in the shade, Molten Rock creates this pretty metallic glow. I also really like the shade of blue that they chose for this color...it's so saturated and rich, not frosty at all, and I think it would flatter a variety of skin tones. 
      The formula for Molten Rock was also really good. It was opaque in just two coats, and dried quickly. The only thing to be careful of was letting it dry well between coats or else I got some dragging, but besides that, everything was nice and easy. 

And with that, I'm all done for today!! Thanks for reading, and don't forget to be nice to all the fajahs in your life! ^_^