Sunday, May 22, 2011

Diamond Cosmetics Concrete Jungle

          It's been a while since my last Brain Tumor Awareness grey, so behold Diamond Cosmetics Concrete Jungle. 

Concrete Jungle is a dove grey creme, with a bit of a blue cast.


Sunlight, no flash.


Natural light, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.

      Concrete Jungle is beautiful. I love the hint of blue in the shade, and I really love how soft and fuzzy the finish is. It's like an adorable kitten or a cashmere sweater. 
      Diamond Cosmetics also did a great job with Concrete Jungle's formula. I only needed two coats for opacity, and they applied without a hitch. Dry time was also quite good. I really do wonder how they manage to make these apply so nicely. 

And with that, I am all done for today! Enjoy your Apocalypse-free Sunday! n_n