Sunday, May 15, 2011

American Apparel Malibu Green

    I haven't shown a bright color in a while (I suck at summer), so for today, I have American Apparel Malibu Green.

Malibu Green is not really green...it's more of a green-leaning teal than anything. A saturated, bright, green-leaning teal. 


Sunlight, no flash.


Natural light, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.

    I was planning on giving Malibu Green to my sister, but now, I think I'm gonna keep it. It's so pretty and cheerful, and is perfect for warmer weather. I also think it is very flattering on my skin, and will definitely be wearing it as a pedi this summer. I must admit that my soul burns a bit because this polish is from Satan American Apparel and I HATE them and promised myself that I'd never own their shit. But I have pretty much no self-control, so....yeah. 
  In terms of application, Malibu Green was quite good. I used two coats of color for the pictures, and there was no dragging or streaking. There are some weird-looking spots on the corners of my nails in the pictures, but that's from the ridiculously thick Poshe that I refuse to give up on. 

And that's all I've got for today! Thanks for reading and enjoy your Sunday! 
I know I will, because I'm going home home homeee!  ^______^