Friday, April 1, 2011

Zoya Tamsen

         For today, I have Zoya Tamsen, from the Summertime Collection. 


Tamsen is a bold and warm red creme with orange undertones. 

Sunlight, no flash.

Natural light, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

     I was stupid to buy Tamsen, even though it's not an ugly color. On the contrary, it's quite sunny and fun and positively screams summer. Looking at it, I'm reminded of a perfect tomato, freshly picked from a garden. But I was still dumb to buy it when there were way more unique colors available. This one is just so...plain.  Even Sooki would be better than this. Oh Zoya...you disappoint me. 
   But Tamsen's saving grace is it's formula. It was just like Breezi's...smooth and silky and easy to apply. Dry time was also excellent, although I had wear issues with Tamsen. After just one day of doing nothing, I had tip wear.  -__- 

And that's all I've got for today! Have a good night, guys!