Thursday, October 28, 2010

Layering Fun Deux

           So yesterday, I had to take off my underwater dragon cave mani, because it was chipping, and I hate chipped nails. I was a little bit stumped with what to use next, but ultimately decided to recreate yesterday's mani, using purple versions of the same polishes. 


This was made with:
1 coat of Color Club Groove Thang
1 coat of Zoya Mimi
1 coat of Sinful Colors Hottie
1 coat of Nfu-Oh 51

Sunlight, no flash.

Natural light, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

Natural light, no flash.

Natural light, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

    I think it looks okay...it reminds me a little of OPI Merry Midnight. Maybe this one is a little more crackhead-y. In any case, I liked the green one way better. 

  And unrelated, I just wanted to give a quick heads up, to let you know that the Rescue Beauty Lounge sale is about to be on. It's on Monday, from 11am - 4pm, and more details are available on Rescue Beauty's facebook page. Ji already sent out emails about it, so if you want in and haven't gotten an email yet, make sure to go to the website and sign up, so you can be included in the second round of emails. Even if you already are signed up for newsletters, she said the software is acting crazy, so if you haven't been emailed yet, just sign up again. You're gonna need the email to get the code. 
  If you're gonna participate, what are you planning on grabbing? I'm still working on my list...there's so much that I want, and this budget is killing me. Damn you, fiscal responsibility and self-reliance. ;__;

  Have a great night, guys! (And don't forget to click the link at the top of the page! ^_^)