Thursday, October 27, 2011

Wet n Wild Correction Tape

      Hi guys! So it's getting to be Halloween time again, and while I'm not sure that I'll have time to do more hilariously ooglay Halloween nail art for you guys, I figured I could try to wear some of the Halloween-themed polishes that I have in my stash. So in the spirit of that, I have Wet n Wild Correction Tape from their On the Prowl Collection. Also, I've been wearing this for like a million years, so please excuse any signs of wear you see. 


Correction Tape is made of  medium-sized gold, fuchsia, and blue hex glitter in a clear base. There's also some black square glitter. Also, I've layered it over Diamond Cosmetics Concrete Jungle

Sunlight, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

Natural light, no flash.

Natural light, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

     I love love love Correction Tape! The combination of colors is so fantastic, and I especially love the black bits of glitter. You can see the different colors better in regular light, but I still like Correction Tape better in the sunlight. The bits of glitter sparkle so nicely, and I can't keep my eyes off my nails. Apparently, neither could anyone else, because I got so many compliments everywhere I went. And that never happens, so yeah...Correction Tape is kind of a big deal.
    My only problem with this one was the pain-in-the-butt formula. The clear base is way too thick for the amount of glitter in it, so I couldn't just swipe on the glitter like a normal person. Instead, I had to painstakingly swirl the brush in the bottle and then dab it on the nail, which led to bubbles. On the upside, the polish dried fast and wore really well. It's not perfect, but for a rough five days, I think it looks pretty good!

And that's all from me today! Thanks for reading, and have a fantastic hump day! Also, I'm curious...do you guys have any nail plans for Halloween? If you tell me, I promise not to copycat. ^_^