Sunday, October 16, 2011

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Traffic

   Hi guys! For today, I have Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Traffic. 


Traffic is a bright, school bus yellow creme. 

Sunlight, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash. 

Sunlight, no flash.

    I'm not sure why, but lately, I've been more and more into yellows, and Traffic is a pretty one. It features a rich and full-bodied shade of yellow and made me want to paint smiley faces on my nails. I also feel like it doesn't look horrible on me, so yay for that.
    However, Traffic had a horrendous formula. And I know that a tough application is par for the yellow course, but Traffic took it to a whole other level. I needed five coats (yes five) to calm the streaks and bald spots, and by then, my nails were so thick and unattractive that I ended up taking this off soon after taking the pictures. So as much as I like the color, I'm going to purge this one. The thought of dealing with it again makes me want to cry. 

And that's all from me today! Thanks for reading, and I hope everyone is having an awesome weekend!