Saturday, October 8, 2011

A-England Sale!! Also, A Bit of Spam

Hi guys!! Sorry for poofing again, I've been really sick and then had midterms to boot. As a result, my nails look like absolute crap. So instead of showing you guys something new today, I thought it would be fun to be a polish pusher instead.


So to that effect, A-England is having a sale!! They recently got to 7000 fans (yay!) and because Ms. Adina loves us so much, she's reducing her gorgeous creations to 7 pounds (about $11 if you're American) for one glorious weekend. I might not be getting anything because of some unforeseen expenses, but it's a really good opportunity to test out the brand or pick up some lemmings.


Now for some spam. 
First is King Arthur:





Next is Merlin:





Then Lady of the Lake. I was hoping reswatch this sometime this weekend, but for now, this will have to do:






And my personal favorite, Tristam!




In summary, A-England makes awesome stuff and they're selling them for less this weekend, so if possible, you should get some. Yeah. 

But that's all from me today! Thanks for reading, and have a beautiful Saturday!