Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Essie Haute as Hello

       So quick post today, because I need to go run errands and if I don't leave soon, I will be too lazy to leave ever. If all goes as planned, hopefully, I can have some good news for you guys tomorrow. But for today, I have Essie Haute as Hello from last year's summer collection.

Haute as Hello is a pale but bright peachy-coral creme. 


Sunlight, no flash.


Natural light, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash. 


  Haute as Hello is beautiful! In the bottle, it doesn't really look like all that, but on the nail, it was so much better. The color looked more interesting...like more orange-y, and instead of the soft pastel coral I was expecting, it was shockingly, almost blindingly bright. It actually made me think of a radioactive RBL Patrick Starfish (RIP).
   However, I did have some issues with the formula. It wasn't too bad, but it was streaky and didn't level itself well. Even after four coats, there was still some streaks, but the topcoat helped smooth those over a bit.
   Even though the formula was troublesome, I really like the color on me (plus the name is too cute), so Haute as Hello can stay. 


And that's all from me today!! Thanks for reading, and have a happy hump day!!