Friday, July 22, 2011

Barielle Blackened Bleu

    Today's Barielle actually came from a blog sale instead of from the actual place, but whatever, I'm still including it. This is Blackened Bleu, from the All Lacquered Up Collection. 

Blackened Bleu is a black jelly base stuffed with bright blue to teal shimmer. 


Sunlight, no flash.


Natural light, no flash.


Natural light, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.

     I'm so superbly in love Blackened Bleu. I was kind of scared that it would be another NOPI Drama in the Dark dupe, but it's actually so much better. It's deeper, richer, and the shimmer is more distinct and sparkly. It's so pretty...like looking at the ocean on a gorgeous starry night. 
     Blackened Bleu had an okay formula. It was a bit thinner than what I would have liked, but it wasn't terrible. I needed four coats before I was satisfied with the opaqueness and depth of the color, so next time I wear this, it'll be over a black or dark blue creme. Also, it needed a really shiny topcoat to be at its absolute best, but at least after all the struggle and whatever, the end product is lovely. 

And that's all from me today! Thanks for reading, and enjoy your Friday!