Thursday, July 21, 2011

Barielle Swizzle Stick

        It is so damn hot today. I want to go outside and do something, but I'm too afraid, since just taking these pictures, I feel like the part in my hair got sunburned. To make myself feel cooler, I decided to put on a chilly blue. So here's Barielle Swizzle Stick, from the Sugar Rush Collection. 

Swizzle Stick is a bright baby blue creme. 

Sunlight, no flash.

Natural light, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

       Swizzle Stick was one of the colors that I went back and forth on, but I'm glad that I ultimately pulled the trigger. I have such few pale blues, and this one is beautiful. I love that it's bright, but still quite soft against my skin, and I really like the vaguely squishy finish. 
       And finally...finallyyyy the formula was not thick or gluey. On the contrary, it was actually pretty thin and liquidy, but happily, not unmanageable. I went with three layers for opacity, but upon reflection, I could have used one more, just to make it all perfectly even.
       My only sadness is that Swizzle Stick did nothing to help me....my nails make me smile, but I continue to lounge beneath Satan's balls. *weeps softly*

And that's all from me today! Thanks for reading, and have a great day peeps!