Saturday, November 13, 2010

Nina Ultra Pro Unteal You

           Good news, I got a replacement camera! I've been fiddling with it for a few days, I think I understand it well enough to start posting with it, which means that we are back in real time. Yayy! Today, I've got Nina Ultra Pro Unteal You, from what I think is the core collection. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. 


Unteal You is a mid-range, shimmery, teal blue.

Sunlight, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

Natural light, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

     I really like Unteal You. It's insanely rich and glowy and just looks gorgeous at all times. It's also an excellent candidate for a fall/winter polish, because although it is pretty in the sun, I think it looks better in the shade and indoors. It just looks deeper...like it's smoldering. I can't really explain it that well, but it's hot. I find that there's a big void in my collection when it comes to teal polishes, and Unteal You definitely helps fill that up a bit. 
    Unteal You's formula was typical Nina Ultra Pro stuff. Thin and a tad bit runny, but surprisingly well-pigmented. In the pictures, I'm wearing two coats of polish and one layer of topcoat, and the coverage is perfect. 
   But can someone explain the name to me? Unteal You? I don't get it. :(

And that is all I have for today. Have a great Saturday, ladies!