Friday, August 5, 2011

Diamond Cosmetics Under the Willow Tree

    Hi guys! I'm still in Florida and am having a great time, but unfortunately, I am also still at the hotel of death/no wi-fi. Happily though, we were able to find an internet cafe nearby, and I finally got to set up some posts to publish automatically. So if everything goes as planned, it shouldn't be so dead around here. And even better, we're going to a different place on Saturday so fingers crossed for internet!
For today though, I have Under the Willow  Tree, from Diamond Cosmetics Fall 2010 Collection.

Under the Willow Tree is a rich and deep midnight green creme. 
It actually looks more blue than green to me. 


Sunlight, no flash.


Natural light, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.

     Under the Willow Tree is stunning, and I'm expecting to have it in heavy rotation this fall and winter. The shade of green is unique, chic and sophisticated, and I love its ultra-smooth creamy finish. I also love how it looks on my nails and can see it flattering a wide variety of skin tones. 
    Under the Willow Tree also has a perfect formula. It applied like a dream...smoothly and easily, with no dragging, bubbling or other such things. It was also pretty much opaque in one silky coat, but for the sake of security, I went with two.

And that's all from me today! Thanks for reading, and have a fantastic Friday! ^_^