Thursday, September 29, 2011

Zoya Julieanne

       Hi people! For today, I have Zoya Julieanne, from last year's Wicked Collection. This was the same collection that delivered unto me my beloved Edyta and Cheryl, so I had high expectations for this girl going in. I'm glad to say that I was not disappointed. :D


Julieanne is a blackened grape purple base with flat, metallic violet shimmer throughout it. The shimmer has a very very very subtle duochrome effect, where it turns gold at certain angles on the nail.

Sunlight, no flash.

Ottlite, no flash.

Ottlite, no flash.

Ottlite, no flash.

Ottlite, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

     Julieanne is such a pretty color and my pictures don't do it justice at all. The shimmer is so sparkly and bright, and I love how it looks suspended in the much darker base. The contrast between the two really gives the polish a depth and sense of luxury that's just fantastic, and I really love how it looks on my nails. I've been wearing Julieanne for four days, and still am not tired of it.
    Julieanne also boasted a great formula. It was nice and smooth, and was opaque in just two coats. I went with three, just to get a little more depth in the color, but two would have been just fine.

And unrelated to this color, I'd like to thank everyone for entering my 400 Follower Giveaway. I don't think I've ever had so many entries for a giveaway, so I really appreciate you guys for being so enthusiastic! I need a couple more days to finish validating the entries, but I feel like I'll have a winner for you guys before the week is out. I'm planning another giveaway for some time in the next couple of weeks because I finally found a job, thank sweet baby Jesus, so stay tuned for that! 

But that's all from me today!! Thanks for reading, and have an awesome day! ^_^