Sunday, September 18, 2011

BB Couture Man Bug

      Hi folks!! So life has been kicking the shit out of me lately, and I needed a polish that would cheer me up and make me happay.  So I chose to wear BB Couture Man Bug, from their Ladybug Collection. 


Man Bug is a bright but soft seafoam green jelly base, stuffed with BB Couture's signature microglitter. 

Sunlight, no flash.

Ottlite (yeah, I finally got one!), no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

    Man Bug is a ball of cuteness upon my hands. The base color is bright and cheery, while still being soft and flattering to my skin tone, and the squishy jelliness of the finish is adorable. The glitter is also visible in all lights, and looks especially fabulous in the sun. You know, I kind of want to have a child now and name him Man Bug and pinch his cheeks, even though that would kind of make me a bad mom. Because no good can come of naming your child Man Bug. 
    Formula-wise, Man Bug was okay. It was a bit sheer and took four coats to eliminate all VNL and be perfectly even. But the coats went on pretty smoothly and dry time was surprisingly good.

 And unrelated to this color, my 400 Follower Giveaway is ending in a week, so don't forget to enter! I'm adding Wet n Wild Behind Closed Doors (their version of Lippmann Ruby Red Slippers) to it as well, so don't miss out!

But that's all from me today!! Thanks for reading, and have an awesome Sunday! ^_^