Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Zoya Tanzy

Next one from the Sunshine Collection is Tanzy. 

Tanzy is a bunch of small and flat gold shimmer particles in a warm, sheer tangerine base.


Sunlight, no flash.


Natural light, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.

    I actually don't like Tanzy on me. I like warm colors, but on me, Tanzy just looks brassy. It would look killer on someone with a darker skin tone though. But looking at it objectively, Tanzy is a good color. It's bright and sunny, and when the shimmer catches the light, it sparkles and makes me feel like I have sunbeams at the tips of my fingers. So Tanzy is great for summer, but it'll also be awesome for a winter pick-me-up mani...looking at it, I feel like I should be lounging on an orchard in Florida, eating clementines and feeling the sun on my skin. 
   Formula-wise, Tanzy was okay. It was a little sheer, so what you see in the pictures are three coats. Four on some fingers. But at least it went on smoothly and dried in a reasonable amount of time.

And that's all for today! Thanks for reading!