Monday, April 18, 2011

BB Couture Cleopatra

Okay, so first off, can we just sit for a minute and bask in the knowledge that Locavore will be returning to RBL's lineup at some point in the future? Ahh my heart is filed with exultation....I am truly the happiest of campers.  ^_____^


But in other news, this is the last day of Autism Awareness Week here at The Phalanges Files, and even though I didn't do alll the days in the week, I think it was pretty fun! To close it out, I decided to go with Cleopatra from BB Couture's Infamous Lovers Collection. 


Cleopatra is stuck somewhere between teal green and cerulean blue and features a fine azure blue shimmer. 

Sunlight, no flash.

Natural light, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

     I like Cleopatra. The main color is beautiful, unusual, and will flatter many skin tones, and the shimmer is beautiful. The only thing with it is that I wish it were more complex. Cleopatra was such a fascinating and multi-faceted character, and a polish based on her should reflect that. This one definitely does not. 
   On the upside though, the formula on Cleopatra was good. It was smooth and controllable, and I only needed two coats for full opacity. 

And that's all for today! Thanks for reading, and have a great Monday! :D