Saturday, April 16, 2011

A-England Tristam

        Okay, so after a minor detour and a pit stop due to slavery work, the blue train is back on track! For you guys today, I have Tristam from A-England's Mythicals Collection. 


Tristam is a saturated navy blue with a moderate to strong scattered holographic effect.
My camera killed some of the holo though, sorry! 

Sunlight, no flash.

Natural light, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.
Ahh my bottle is such a hot mess. :(

        Tristam is amazing. I actually think it's better than Lady of the Lake. I love how rich and full the base color is, and the shimmer is lovely. In sunlight, it shows off its holo-ness, and in regular light, it looks more like stars in a clear night sky. The holo effect is not the strongest, but it's more than satisfactory, and even under florescent lights, I can see rainbow flashes.  
     In terms of formula, Tristam's quality was right up there with many other high-end brands. I only needed two silky smooth coats for a perfect finish, and there was almost no clean up, because  the polish went exactly where I told it to go. And polish companies, please take note. If you want to interpret a timeless myth using nail polish, THIS is how you  do it. Yes, I am talking to you, BB Couture. I am talking to you

Finally, if you've been lemming A-England, make sure you run over to their facebook page and give them a big like. Today is the last day to get in on their 20% off sale, and you'll have to like them to get the code! Also, you don't want to miss out on any future goodies.
I'll be getting King Arthur myself. And maybe even Merlin too, because life has been rough lately and I deserve a damn treat. ^_^;

And that's all! Thanks for reading!