Friday, September 10, 2010

Psuedo-Franken + Konad

         Last night, I didn't take off my glitter monster...I had the acetone out and everything, but I was just not in the mood. So instead, I decided to spice it up with some Konad and call it a night. 


I used China Glaze Millenium to stamp on the Zebra print pattern from  Konad Plate M57. 

Sunlight, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

     Although part of me likes how this came out, part of me also thinks it's kind of tacky. I mean...glitter and zebra print? That reminds me of like...old men who wear velour leisure suits with the top unzipped to reveal abundant amounts of chest hair, Adidas, tons of gold jewelry, sunglasses all the damn time, and rock a combover / perm / perm with a combover. It just feels cheap and wrong to me...I should have chosen a different pattern, I think.  I'll be happy to see this go tonight.

That's all I have for tonight though! Yes... zee post is tres short, no?  ^_^
Have a great weekend guys!