Tuesday, September 21, 2010

OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow + Konad

            I have a test I'm supposed to be studying, so I'm gonna be quick. But in the interest of trying to post once a day, I just wanted to pop in and show what I wore on my hands today. Yesterday night, I only had about thirty minutes to spend on my nails and that wasn't enough time for a full color change. But I didn't want to do nothing, so I did some stamping, which turned out nicely, if I do say so myself. It was supposed to be like a garden at night, and it looked fine. But me being me, I just had to put a gem in there too, which is where things went horribly awfully wrong.


I used Konad Plate S9 and China Glaze Millenium for the stamping. 
The gem came from maytheps-uk on ebay. 

Sunlight, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

I think I should have just stamped some more stuff instead of sticking the gem in there. Or I should have quit while I was ahead. The good news is that I don't think anybody noticed.  LMAO. 

Have a great night everyone! ^_^