Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Famous Polish Little Angel Dust

     Hi guys! So, like pretty much every other woman in the world, I was absolutely captivated by the super bright shade of blue that Beyonce wore on her nails during her first official outing after having her super-adorable baby, Blue Ivy. 


I didn't have money for Nails Inc Baker Street, but when I visited the BSS the other day, I saw this super gorgeous blue that I thought might quiet the lemmings for a while. Meet Famous Polish Little Angel Dust. I need to meet whoever named this. 


Sunlight, no flash.

Ottlite, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

Artificial light, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

       Little Angel Dust is so randomly awesome. It's a little deeper in person, but I just love how ridiculously vibrant and rich the shade of blue is. I couldn't keep my eyes off my nails while wearing this. I also loved the slick, kind of metallic finish that the shimmer brought to the polish. When I can, I will still get Baker Street because I really wanted that creme finish, but for now, I am satisfied.  
        Little Angel Dust's formula was also good. I applied it over a white to get the maximum level of brightness, and the polish covered the white in three coats, which is what I have on in the pictures. The coats went on really smoothly and dried in good time, so overall, using Little Angel Dust was a pleasure. (lol, had to do it).

If you're in the DMV area and am interested in getting Little Angel Dust, I got it from Maxim Nasia Nail Supply on E University Boulevard in Hyattsville.

And that's all from me today! Thanks for reading, and have a happy hump day!