Thursday, July 7, 2011

Wet n Wild Wild Orchid

        Yesterday, for like the millionth time, I accidentally scratched someone. I really want long nails, but I clearly don't know how to control them, because I always scratch the hell out of myself and everyone around me. In frustration, I filed down my nails (wayyy more than I meant to) and it made me sad. To cheer myself up, I put on Wet n Wild Wild Orchid. 

Wild Orchid is a ton of small, square holographic and silver glitter, floating in a deep violet jelly base. There's also some electric blue shimmer running around in there. 


Sunlight, no flash.


Natural light, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.


     Wild Orchid is such a pretty color. With the holo glitter, the base color, and the blue shimmer, it's like if Sally Hansen Grape Going and China Glaze Fairy Dust had a baby! And it was only a dollar, which kind of makes it even better-looking lol. 
      However, Wild Orchid's formula was a bit annoying. It needed four coats of color for full opacity and depth, and it looked kind of rough without topcoat because of the glitter. On the upside, it dried pretty quickly and that made up for the four coat thing. 
     
And completely unrelated to this polish, E.L.F. is having a 70% off sale, starting from 1:00 PM EST and going until 2:10 PM EST. This is big because they made the maximum discount $100, instead of their regular $7.50. 
The discount code is 70FOR70, so if you want to try E.L.F. or need to stock up on favorites, there ya go!

And that's all from me today! Thanks for reading, and have a great day!
P.S. I know that I mentioned possibly having some good news, but that didn't happen. Soon though, I promise! ^_^