Saturday, July 16, 2011

Milani Hi-Tech

     Hi guys! So as some of you know, I've been trying to clean out my stash to make room for more children for the sake of my sanity, and I'm happy to announce that I'm finally ready to have my blog sale! I made a little tab up there for that, so feel free to check it out!
On the nail polish front, today, I have Milani Hi-Tech from their 3D Holographic Collection. 

Hi-Tech is an electric lime green polish with a strong holographic effect. I know the pictures all look more celery green, and I reallyyy do not know why or how that happened, but it's brighter and more yellow than it looks here. 


Sunlight, no flash.


Natural light, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.

     Okay, so since I have bombarded you with a million pictures, I'll keep the writing portion short. Hi-Tech is amazingly beautiful, and is a really good example of why you can't count drugstore polish out. The color is so bright and lovely, and the holo is uber strong....my camera dulled it, but in person, it's stunning. If you love holo greens, you gotta pick this one up.
     However, Hi-Tech's formula gave me a tiny bit of trouble. It was a little gluey feeling, and initially, I had trouble with bald spots. But after three coats, everything seemed to be okay. Next time I wear this, I'll have to try it over some kind of Aqua Base. And I used Seche Clear Base as a topcoat. It didn't dull the holo at all, so huzzah. 

And that's all from me today!! Thanks for reading, and have a beautiful Saturday!