Sunday, July 3, 2011

OPI Here Today, Aragon Tomorrow Suede

    I actually have Independence Day nails to show you guys, but the weather is pretty suxxors so I can't take pictures. I think tomorrow's weather will be better, so I can put them up then. Or the day after. Because I am lazy in my soul. ;_;
In the meantime though, I have Here Today, Aragon Tomorrow Suede, from OPI's Suede Collection. 

Here Today, Aragon Tomorrow Suede is a matte hunter green base with tons of silver shimmer.


Sunlight, no flash.


Natural light, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.

And here it is with some topcoat:

Sunlight, no flash.


Natural light, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

     In it's matte incarnation, HTAT Suede is actually not that great. The shade of green is pretty, but even with the shimmer, it's a little more flat (why did I first spell that "flatte"?) than the other shimmery mattes I have in my collection. But with topcoat...wow wow wow. HTAT Suede becomes this incredibly lush and sparkly green wonderland. I can't wait to do some Christmas nails with this. Because it looks so awesome with topcoat, HTAT Suede is not a puchase that I regret, but I probably will only wear it matte in a pinch. Which kind of sucks, because generally, you buy a matte to wear it...matte. 
    HTAT Suede's formula was also kind of disappointing. It was really thick and gloopy, and I had a hard time getting it smooth or even. But at least it didn't dry instantly, so there was some time to work with it a little bit. 


And that's all from me today! Have a wonderful Sunday night! ^_^