Friday, May 4, 2012

Famous Polish Trailer Park Rash

Hey guys! For today, I have another Famous Polish to show you guys. This time, it's Trailer Park Rash. I think it's supposed to be Trailer Park Trash, but it says Rash on the bottle, so that's what we're going with. Either way, it's hilarious.


Sunlight, no flash.
Trailer Park Rash is a bold shimmery teal. In person, it's much more green than it appears in these pictures. Not sure what shenanigans my camera was up to. 


Sunlight, no flash.


Ottlite, no flash.


Ottlite, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.

I really like Trailer Park Rash. It looks kind of boring in the pictures, but in person, it's more interesting. There's more green like I said, and in some lights, the shimmer almost looks kind of duochrome-y. It did have a tendency to bubble though...I had to apply it three different times to get it presentable, which was not fun. But I don't think there is anything to be done about that...I will probably just not use it so often and when I do, I will have to be extra careful. 
   Formula-wise, Trailer Park Rash was pretty good besides the bubbling. It went on smoothly and only needed two coats to be opaque. It also dried quickly and wore very well. The pictures are after three full days of wear, going on four, and besides a little tipwear, it still looks good. I should also mention that there's no topcoat in the pictures because I couldn't find mine, so really, the dry time and wear is doubly impressive. 

And that's all from me today!!
Thanks for reading, and I hope everyone has a very happy Friday! (I'm sad because I want to see The Avengers and can't because I have too much homework. ;___; If you go, enjoy it doubly for me, okay?)