Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Hungry Asian Sneeze Breeze

       Like...a week ago, Kae from The Hungry Asian had a blog sale featuring her amazing frankens. I set my alarm so I'd be ready, and happily, I managed to get everything that was on my wish list. One of them was the polish that I've got on today, Sneeze Breeze. 

Sneeze Breeze is small-ish azure blue and black hex glitter, floating in a clear base. In the bottle, it reminds me of the hand sanitizer with the little beads in it.

Sunlight, no flash.

Natural light, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

I also tried it with some Essie Matte About You on top:

Sunlight, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.
lol, I've used up so much of this stuff. 

   Whee, I love Sneeze Breeze! It's so utterly unique and pretty, and I love how saturated and bright the glitter is. The black accents in there are also really cool, and give the polish this speckled bird egg look. And even though it's technically a glitter bomb, it doesn't sparkle at all. What you get indoors is exactly what you get in sunlight. Normally, that would be a bad thing, but it totally works for this polish, and makes it a good choice for winter days, because you can enjoy it to the fullest, no matter what the sky is looking like. 
   In terms of formula, my only complaint about Sneeze Breeze is that the glitter was a bit sparse. I ended up needing underwear (one layer of China Glaze Blue Sparrow) and three layers of Sneeze Breeze to cover my nakedness. Also, it needed Gelous and Poshe to be smooth. AND clean up was hellish, so I shudder to imagine what removal is going to be like. But besides that, everything was all good! ^_^

And that's all from me for today! Thanks for reading, and have a great day!