Saturday, May 21, 2011

Diamond Cosmetics Don't Teal My Heart Away

     Although the weather is gorgeous today, there's unfortunately no time for swatching. The end is nigh. *trembles gently* So from my backlog, I have Diamond Cosmetics Don't Teal My Heart Away.


Don't Teal my Heart Away is a slightly dusty, mid-range teal blue creme. 

Sunlight, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

       I don't really have too much to say about Don't Teal My Heart Away, except for that it's totally a winner. The color is pretty...it's a simple, straightforward teal blue that I could imagine looking good on just about any skin tone. It's also a beauty purchase that you can feel good about, since for every bottle sold, Diamond Cosmetics donates 25 cents to ovarian cancer research. 
    And along with a lovely, flattering color and a good cause, Don't Teal My Heart Away can also boast a perfect formula. It went on silky smooth with the perfect consistency, and was very well pigmented.  A careful person could do one thick coat and be done, but with the lighting conditions I was working with, I went with two, and was quite pleased with the opacity and depth of color that I ended up with.

And with that, I am all done. Hopefully, just for today though. ^_~
Whatever happens, have a beautiful Saturday!