Sunday, November 28, 2010

Okay, So I'm Extremely Tardy For the Party

           But whatever, I'm still gonna say it. Happy Thanksgiving!! ^_^
I know it's been pretty dead around here for the past week, but between fighting with bus coordinators, cloudy weather at home, forgetting my bottle of acetone at school, helping to cook dinner, spending quality time with the people I love and doing my damndest to avoid the ones I don't, there just wasn't much time for nails. However, I do have pictures of the mani that I've been wearing...here it is in all its raggedy four-day-old glory. 


To do this, I used:
1 coat of Rescue Beauty Lounge Under the Stars
1 coat of L.A. Colors Aqua Crystals
1 coat of Zoya Ivanka

Sunlight, no flash.

Natural light, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

Natural light, no flash.

      I wasn't really going for anything in particular when I put these together. I wore RBL Under the Stars home because I was planning on re-taking the pictures for it on the next day.But the next day was cloudy + I had to go to this party.You can't go to a party with no glitter on your nails, so I slapped on the first stuff I could grab...you can kind of see how rushed this was, because the coverage is so uneven. In any case, I don't really like it. I don't think it's ugly, but I'll still be glad to see it go.

   I hope you all had wonderful Thanksgiving and Black Friday weekends!