Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Beauty Treats Jingle Bells

    For today, I have another glittery confection. Glitter is like...pretzel M&Ms.  Both are super delicious, and you can never ever ever have too much. ^_^
This one is Beauty Treats Jingle Bells. I don't know much about the brand, but I think you can find it in some beauty supply stores and I've seen it sold in Mandee.

Jingle Bells is small silver and holographic glitter in a clear base. 


Sunlight, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash. 


Natural light, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.
I blurred it a little to show the bling. I wanted to make a video, but my camera kept on turning itself off, so I gave up. 


Sunlight, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.

     Jingle Bells makes my heart so happy! It's really blingy and loud, and especially on a sunny day, it should be used with extreme caution. I can definitely see someone causing a traffic accident, blinding people, or accidentally walking off a cliff because of it. Can you imagine trying to explain that to the authorities though? Omg awkwardd. 
    Jingle Bells' formula was okay, except for that it was a bit thin. In the pictures, there are four coats, and while the coverage is thisclose to being full, I could have gone for another one. I can still kind of see my nail through what was there. Next time that I want to wear this, I'll probably layer it over a chrome polish, like China Glaze Millenium or a smooth silver holo, like China Glaze OMG. And the polish settles out really fast..I don't know if you can see it, but in the second picture, it's already settling. So frequent shaking is advisable in this case. On the upside though, it dried lightning quick and applied smoothly. Overall, I was well pleased, yea verily. ^_^

 Now, I have a test to study for, so I'm gonna run along. Have an awesome night, guys!