Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Confetti Tasmanian Devil

     Hi guys! The past week has been really hard, so I wanted to wear something festive and fun. I couldn't think of anything, but then I noticed Confetti Tasmanian Devil sitting on a shelf, and decided to just put it on. 


Tasmanian Devil is really complicated. There's purple, green, orange, blue, gold, and silver large and medium sized hex glitter. And in between all of that is a bunch of square silver microglitter. I also noticed some triangular pieces of glitter in there, although those were few and far between. 
It has a clear base, but I layered it over Diamond Cosmetics Matte Black. 

Sunlight, no flash.

Ottlite, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

Ottlite, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

       Tasmanian Devil is such a party polish. It's so super blingy, and I love how all the colors of glitter catch and reflect the light. I do think that the microglitter made it look a little messy though...I would have liked it with just the large and medium glitter. But the microglitter does give great coverage and helps set Tasmanian Devil apart from the other numerous DL Happy Birthday! incarnations. 
    Tasmanian Devil was also very easy to work with. I used two layers of it, and they went on really smoothly and dried very quickly. I went to wash some plates about 20 minutes after applying this, and it still looked perfect when I was done. 

But that's all I have for you guys today! Thanks for reading, and have a awesome Wednesday!