Sunday, October 30, 2011

Wet n Wild Cougar Attack

     Happily, today's mani is more Halloween-appropriate. Here's Wet n Wild Cougar Attack, also from their On the Prowl collection.


Cougar Attack is a black jelly base stuffed with little copper hex glitter. I was rushing during application of this, so I layered it over Diamond Cosmetics Matte Black.

Sunlight, no flash.

Ottlite, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

Ottlite, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

    Although I initially had some reservations about how it looked on me, I ended up liking Cougar Attack. The name is dumb as hell, but the color is pretty to behold. The glitter is nice and sparkly, and it does give a really palpable Halloweeny/autumny feeling. It makes me want to eat some spiced applesauce and then jump into a pile of leaves. 
   Cougar Attack's formula seemed pretty agreeable. It went on smoothly, and didn't dry too gritty. I can't accurately comment on the opacity, since I layered it, but it seemed like it would be fine in about three coats. The glitter was quite dense, and with only two coats, my nails looked adequately covered in glitter.

And that's all from me today! Thanks for reading, and have a fantastic Sunday!