Thursday, October 13, 2011

Color Club Pucci-licious

   Hi guys! Not too long ago, I was puttering around Ross when I stumbled upon one of those Poptastic Collection sets. It seemed to be fully intact, so I scooped it up and brought it home. My plan is to work through the set over the next couple of weeks and I thought it would be fun to get the party started with Pucci-licious. 

Pucci-licious is a bright and saturated deep lavender creme. 

Sunlight, no flash.


Natural light, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.

  For some weird reason, I have like no purple cremes, so Pucci-licious is definitely a welcome addition to my little family. It does dry a shade or two darker than it goes on, but the finished product is fabulous. It's so pretty, rich, and flattering, and it made me smile every time I looked at my hands.
   Pucci-licious was a little tough to apply, but not too bad. It was a little streaky, but after three coats, that goes away. It also dried with a waxy finish, so topcoat is necessary to make it look good. The pictures are with four coats and one layer of topcoat.

And unrelated to this color, Barielle is having a one-day promo with 30% off and free shipping! There's another code (FBFLASH30) that will stack with the promo and give you an additional 30% off. I placed an order, so maybe we will have another Barielle week soon?
If you get anything, I'd love to hear about it! Because I'm nosy in my soul. ^_^

And that's all from me today! Thanks for reading, and I hope everyone is having a fantastic day!!