Thursday, December 8, 2011

A-England Lady of the Lake (Again)

  Hi guys! I busted up my nails and am dying of suffocation by homework, so here are A-Englad Lady of the Lake re-swatch pictures from the backlog. From back when I had fingernails and the time  and energy to polish them. *softly weeps*

Also, I took these on a field trip to the woods for a class (yeahh multi-tasking) and didn't want to bring the bottle because I knew I'd drop it on a rock or off a cliff or some shit like that.  So it's missing from the pictures...sorry about that. 

Sunlight, no flash.


Natural light, no flash.

Ottlite, no flash. 


Sunlight, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.

   I really love Lady of the Lake and all that jazz. 
I know this post sucks, but there will be better ones soon...finals are upon us, and that means there's a light at the end of the tunnel. *crawls towards light* I also promise to have a giveaway soon, because you guys deserve something nice for being so patient with me LOL.

And that's all from me today! Thanks for reading, and have a good one!