Saturday, June 18, 2011

A-England King Arthur

        For today, I have my last A-England Mythicals polish, King Arthur. 

King Arthur is a tungsten silver base with lots of microshimmer in it. You can't see it in this picture...maybe if you enlarge the others, you can, but the shimmer is kind of pink and green, instead of just silver. 


Sunlight, no flash.


Natural light, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.

   King Arthur is teh sex. It's so deliciously cold and industrial-looking, and made my nails look like they were encased in armor. I was also pleased by the way that King Arthur looked in sunlight. It has this really lovely metallic glint to it, and isn't dull at all. And as a bonus, it made my nails look longer and thinner. My only regret is that I don't have  talons to wear this on...then I could be like Wolverine. *sigh*
   Formula-wise, King Arthur was perfect. I used three layers for full opacity, and they went on super smoothly, with no dragging, bubbling, or other such foolishnesses. I also love how it dried pretty much brushstroke free...it helps preserve that "why yes, I do sprout metal from my fingers" look that I so yearn for. And I really do think that someone with better polishing skills than I would be able to get it perfectly smooth.

And that's all from me today! Thanks for reading! n_n