Thursday, August 18, 2011

Misa Toxic Seduction

      Even though it's still summer, I'm at that point where I want fall to come so badly that I just start wearing fall colors. I haven't gotten a chance to get any of the new fall colors, but I do have an abundance of old ones and I'm gonna show you guys one of those today! Here's Misa Toxic Seduction, from their Poisoned Passions Collection. 

Toxic Seduction is a rich and deep blue-toned green base with lots of emerald green shimmer. 


Sunlight, no flash.


Natural light, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.


Sunlight, no flash.

   Although I'd heard a million and one good things about Toxic Seduction, I really dragged my feet on getting it, and I will tell you guys right now to not be like me. This polish is stunning stunning stunning, and if you like greens you really do need it. Even if you don't like greens, get it, and I bet it will make you like green. It's just so deep and gorgeous in all lights, and I really love it. Get it, okay?
   Formula-wise, Toxic Seduction was just fine. The consistency was good to work with, it was opaque in three coats, and the dry time was pretty good. 

And that's all from me today! Thanks for reading, and have a great day! ^_^