Friday, April 30, 2010

China Glaze Atlantis (Part Deux)

           Today, I'm in a good mood, because it's Friday. And also cuz I'm wearing my favorite China Glaze polish! Or at least my favorite one that I own. There are some running around in the world that I love more. And yeah, I have a post on this already, but the pictures are crappy in that one. Also, my nails are longer now, so I think it looks better. Anyway, this. is. ATLANTIS!!! *say it Leonidas style*  


Atlantis is made of mid-size, holographic hex glitter suspended in a teal green jelly base. 

Sunlight, no flash.

Sunlight, no flash.

Natural light, no flash.

Indoors, flash.

Sunlight, no flash. And I blurred it to show some of the sparkliness.

     As usual, my camera is not so secretly obsessed with blue. This is a smidge more green than it looks here, but I didn't think the difference was so much that I had to manipulate the images. And also as usual, my camera is lazeh, because the pictures don't convey the gorgeousness of Atlantis. It's effin beautiful. Gems at the bottom of a Mediterranean sea and all that.
   These pictures are four coats (which is a little much, but it's totally worth the work) and two layers of Poshe for maximum smoothness and sparkle. I have to go to work now (last day, woot!) so I don't have time to matte-ify this. I'll try to do it when I get off.